Indie RPGS... Looking for someone shots...

  • Raymond J. Dennis Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2006
      Well I thought I would through this out to the local groups. I know this is not a request for eurogames or boardgames at all but I have been wanting to play a few Indie RPGs for a while. Games I am interested in are "Dogs in the Vineyard", "Mortal Coil", "Primetime Adventures", &/or "Spirit of the Century".

      Now it's been a while since I have done any RPGing and I was never much of a GM but I am really excited about what some of these games are doing. So I am looking for a few people that know these games or are interested in them and would like to run the game. If there are people that are interested but no one who wnats to step up to GM, I'll bite the bullet and do it. That's how interested in it I am. I am not looking for a long campaign, I want small bite size chucked. I'm looking for one shots to two shots of the same game. The exception being "Primetime Adventures", if we can get a group together that wants to do a whole season of a show and people are really into it I would be up for that.

      You can buy a bunch of these games at Indie Press Revolution or directly from the people. Also I have a few copies at my store that I can sell someone if they are interested and need a copy of the game. Just email me.

      So I am looking to find out if there is any interest. I am looking to play once to twice a month. Details to be worked out as soon as I see if anyone else is interested. I know this might not be the right group for this but there are bound to be a few RPGers in the group, right? Feel free to respond here or email me off list( yar_sinned@... ).

      There are a bunch of other Indie RPGs that I am interested in but I figured I would throw these out in the ring first. If there is a game that you are interested in feel free to bring it up.

      Thanks for your time and I look forward and hope to hear from a few of you.

      Ray Dennis

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2006
        Where are you located? I've done Dogs and PTA and had fun with them both.

        Max

        On 12/30/06, Raymond J. Dennis Jr. <yar_sinned@...> wrote:

        > Well I thought I would through this out to the local groups. I know this
        > is not a request for eurogames or boardgames at all but I have been wanting
        > to play a few Indie RPGs for a while. Games I am interested in are "Dogs in
        > the Vineyard", "Mortal Coil", "Primetime Adventures", &/or "Spirit of the
        > Century".
        >
        > Now it's been a while since I have done any RPGing and I was never much of
        > a GM but I am really excited about what some of these games are doing. So I
        > am looking for a few people that know these games or are interested in them
        > and would like to run the game. If there are people that are interested but
        > no one who wnats to step up to GM, I'll bite the bullet and do it. That's
        > how interested in it I am. I am not looking for a long campaign, I want
        > small bite size chucked. I'm looking for one shots to two shots of the same
        > game. The exception being "Primetime Adventures", if we can get a group
        > together that wants to do a whole season of a show and people are really
        > into it I would be up for that.
        >
        > You can buy a bunch of these games at Indie Press Revolution or directly
        > from the people. Also I have a few copies at my store that I can sell
        > someone if they are interested and need a copy of the game. Just email me.
        >
        > So I am looking to find out if there is any interest. I am looking to play
        > once to twice a month. Details to be worked out as soon as I see if anyone
        > else is interested. I know this might not be the right group for this but
        > there are bound to be a few RPGers in the group, right? Feel free to respond
        > here or email me off list( yar_sinned@... <yar_sinned%40yahoo.com>).
        >
        > There are a bunch of other Indie RPGs that I am interested in but I
        > figured I would throw these out in the ring first. If there is a game that
        > you are interested in feel free to bring it up.
        >
        > Thanks for your time and I look forward and hope to hear from a few of
        > you.
        >
        > Ray Dennis

      • Raymond J. Dennis Jr.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2007
          Hi Max,

          Sorry it took so long to reply. I'm in Meredith, New Hampshire but am
          willing to travel. I have since psoting have a friend running "Spirit
          of the Century" as a one shot tomorrow. But am still interested in
          playing these other games. Send me an email off list and we can chat
          about it.

          Ray

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Max Kushner Saltonstall"