Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Pandemonium Gaming, 12/20/2006, 6:30 pm

  • Stephen Maywalt
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 20, 2006
      I'll be there, with some new games... (Factory Fun, and Gheos)

      I also thought it was worth noting that this will be the second to last
      Pandemonium before the Unity Games XII Prepay Deadline. For those of you who
      want to get ahead of the game I will be taking prepays until Jan 13th both
      at Pandemonium (12/20 and 1/3) and at Porter Sq. Gaming (1/10).

      Later,

      -Stephen

      On 12/20/06, Constantine <curseyoukhan@...> wrote:

      > Anyone going tonight? Twas thinking of stopping by...
      >
      > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com <Unity_Games%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com <Unity_Games%40yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > >
      > > Reminder from: Unity_Games Yahoo! Group
      > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/cal
      > >
      > > Pandemonium Gaming
      > > Wednesday December 20, 2006
      > > 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm
      > > (This event repeats every other week.)
      > > Location: Pandemonium Books, at 4 Pleasant Street, Cambridge
      > >
      > > Notes:
      > > Gaming starts at 6:30 and will run until 11PM when the doors close.
      > > Pandemonium Books, at 4 Pleasant Street, Cambridge. Their web site is
      > > www.pandemoniumbooks.com.
      > >

      > > All Rights Reserved
      > > Copyright (c) 2006
      > > Yahoo! Inc.
      > > http://www.yahoo.com
      > >
      > > Privacy Policy:
      > > http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
      > >
      > > Terms of Service:
      > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Marc Hartstein
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 20, 2006
        On 12/20/06, Constantine <curseyoukhan@...> wrote:
        > Anyone going tonight? Twas thinking of stopping by...

        I'll be there. Didn't have bag space to bring much, so hopefully
        somebody else will bring a bunch of games.

        Marc