Re: [Unity_Games] [OT] Chopstick Game

  • Jeff Michaud
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 8, 2006
      At 09:10 AM 9/29/2006, Greg wrote:

      >To anyone who played my chopstick dexterity game prototype at the last Unity Games Protoslam, I've finally put everything together and you can now get a copy of your very own.
      >
      ><http://www.pair-of-dice.com/games/chopstick.html>http://www.pair-of-dice.com/games/chopstick.html
      >
      >Thanks for your interest.
      >
      >-Greg

      You can now also now get it from funagain!

      http://www.funagain.com/control/product/~product_id=016289

      Congratulations on the wider distribution!

      Jeff
    • Eric
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 9, 2006
        What was the name of the game where you had to figure
        out which boat your pirate ended up on by matching
        colors of sails and hulls and such? Is it available
        yet?

        http://new.mail.yahoo.com
      • W. Eric Martin
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 9, 2006
          Eric wrote:

          > What was the name of the game where you had to figure
          > out which boat your pirate ended up on by matching
          > colors of sails and hulls and such? Is it available
          > yet?

          Santy Anno, by Alain Orban from Repos Production.
          http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/24416

          A look on Boardgame Seeker (http://www.boardgameseeker.com/) shows it
          listed at Boards and Bits (out of stock, and for a ridiculously low
          price) and Funagain (in stock for $30 compared with 17 Euros on Adam
          Spielt).

          Helpfully yours in all the right ways,
          Eric-4

          --
          W. Eric Martin
          Editor, BoardgameNews.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 9, 2006
            Only 13,32 Euro at www.playme.de
            or 18,92 Euro for the edition bundled with "Erweiterung (limitiert)"
            (these are prices minus VAT which we don't have to pay).

            In any case, if you order from Adam Spielt, and you want to pad the
            order to help offset that initial steep shipping charge, let us know....

            Jeff

            At 08:19 AM 12/9/2006, you wrote:

            >Eric wrote:
            >
            >> What was the name of the game where you had to figure
            >> out which boat your pirate ended up on by matching
            >> colors of sails and hulls and such? Is it available
            >> yet?
            >
            >Santy Anno, by Alain Orban from Repos Production.
            ><http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/24416>http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/24416
            >
            >A look on Boardgame Seeker (<http://www.boardgameseeker.com/>http://www.boardgameseeker.com/) shows it
            >listed at Boards and Bits (out of stock, and for a ridiculously low
            >price) and Funagain (in stock for $30 compared with 17 Euros on Adam
            >Spielt).
            >
            >Helpfully yours in all the right ways,
            >Eric-4
          • Eric
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 9, 2006
              Thanks for the title. I won't be looking to order it
              from Adam Spielt, as I was thinking about making it
              part of a gift coming up real soon.

              Eric

              Yahoo! Music Unlimited
              Access over 1 million songs.