Anyone Free for a Wargame Saturday?

  • Chris Lockheardt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2006
      The plague has claimed one of our wargame participants for this
      Saturday, and we are looking for a replacement. We will be playing
      Breakout: Normandy, which is a very lightweight wargame, so like a Euro
      that even Evan Tannheimer and I enjoy playing it.

      The game will start at 11am this Saturday and finish before dinner.
      We're playing at my house in Andover, and there will even be a daycare
      of sorts as my daughters, ages six and five, will be entertaining Andy
      Wright's son.

      Anyone interested can email me at clockheardt at yahoo dot com.