Bridgewater Open Gaming Session, 12/8/2006, 5:15 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
      Reminder from: Unity_Games's Calendar
      Title: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session
      Date: Friday December 8, 2006
      Time: 5:15 pm - 3:15 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Description: Weekly games at Cole Hall 15 Cedar St Bridgewater, MA. hosted by Scholars' (800) 823-1712. Hall entry fee $2.00. Coupon to each player 35% off next purchase of game.
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
        I just dropped by Scholars and Dave said the UPS package containing
        the BattleLore games should be delivered tomorrow. I'll try and grab
        my copy early enough to read the rules and play it at BOGS tomorrow night.
        Plenty of other games will be there also. Hope to see you there!
        ScottH.