Re: UG in January

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2006
      Jeff Michaud wrote:

      > In any case, glad to see the UG hype starting! Hard to believe it's
      > next month already!

      You want hype? I'll give you hype! Act now to place the games you want
      to play—whether or not you own copies of these games—on the "Unity Games
      XII game database" located within the Database section of the Yahoo group.

      If you own the game you want to play, great! If not, leave the name of
      the owner blank and some other cheery and helpful gamer might be willing
      to add their name and bring a copy on January 27.

      Me, I'm teaching New England again from 9-11 am, then plan to start up
      Die Macher again at noon. Who's in?

      Eric

      --
      W. Eric Martin