FS: Holiday Closet Cleaning Sale

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
      A few last minute additions

      Aquadukt (Schmidt) - $15
      Jericho (Abacus) - $5
      Red Empire (GDW) - $5

      Some old, some new, some hard to find, and lots of good deals. Send me a not off the UG list if you are interested in anything. Make an offer if you see multiple games that grab your fancy. Buy a $10+ game and grab something of the $1 list for free. Happy shopping!

      $10+ Games
      Attacke (FX Schmid: Knizia) – $10
      Battle of the Five Armies (I.C.E):Unpunched – great condition - $80
      Britannia (Avalon Hill) - $10
      Caribbean (Winning Moves) - $10
      Dart Wars (Squale Games - Hard to get Essen 06 release - $45
      Das Letzte Kamel (FX Schmid) - $15
      Die Erbraffer (Ravesnburger) - $10
      Elefantenparade (Ravensburger) - $15
      Finale (Kosmos)-$10
      Formel Fun (Franjos ) $10
      Funkenschlag (2F Spiele): This is the original version - $45
      In the Shadow of the Emperor (Rio Grande Games) - $15
      Leonardo daVinci (Mayfair) - sealed $25
      MIdnight Party (Ravensburger: Kramer) - $10
      Restaurant (Flying Turtle) - $10
      Terra Turrium (Frankh-Kosmos: Kramer) – Sealed - $35

      $5 Games
      1776 (Avalon HIll)
      Amazing Labyrinth (Ravensburger)
      Alibi (Mayfair)
      Alcatraz (FX Schmid)
      Book of Wargames
      Counter Magazine #2
      Gotta Second
      Lunch Money (Atlas Games)
      Sirocco (TSR)

      $1 Games
      123 Oy!
      Aber Allo (Piatnik)
      Am Rande des Gletschers (Krimsus)
      Ana contre Corax (Toodoo Games)
      Beutelschnieder (Harlekin Games)
      High Hand (Lowe)
      Krypto
      Last Word (Milton Bradley)
      Mommen (Die Wuselmause)
      Nur Mut (Ravensburger)

      OD (Avalon HIll)
      Read 'em (Rumba Games)
      Schussfahrt – Yeti Slalom (Amigo)
      Schreck lass nach! (Ravesburger)Kommisar X (Amigo)
      Strata 5 (Milton Bradley)
      Talkin Tango (Patch Products)
      WRDZ

      Best,
      Craig

      Cheap talk?
      http://voice.yahoo.com
    • Walter H. Hunt
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
        Craig Massey wrote:

        >Leonardo daVinci (Mayfair) - sealed $25

        If not taken, I'd like this one.

        Sorry I didn't make it to Lobster Trap - again - but the pace of life is
        more overwhelming than if I had a "regular job". But I've finished
        another novel, and am working on another another. Life and fiction march on.

        Walter.

        --

        Walter H. Hunt
        hotc@...