More board games at TempleCon?

  • icon_alchemist
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hi everyone!

      TempleCon 2007 is coming to Providence, Rhode Island, for our second
      year, this time on February 16th, 17th, and 18th at the Westin Hotel
      in downtown Providence. We are already hosting a huge variety of
      gaming events, including several board games, but would love to have
      even more board games at TempleCon, so that everyone gets to play
      their favorite games.

      If you are interested in running events at TempleCon 2007, please
      check out our game-masters information page:
      http://www.templecon.org/gamemasters.htm - or contact me directly at
      ximon@....

      If you have any questions or ideas about what you'd like to see at
      TempleCon, you can also drop us an email at information@...
      - we'd love to hear from you!

      - Ximon Dunedain
      TempleCon Creative Director