[OT] Japanese electronic dictionary

  • relkind0@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      I know this is off topic but I thought someone one this list might be interested or know someone interested in a Casio EX-word Electronic Japanese Dictionary. I received a used one and I don't speak (or have time to learn) Japanese.

      Well, if no one is interested I guess I could just put it on ebay.

      -Rob