Bridgewater Open Gaming Session, 12/1/2006, 5:15 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
      Reminder from: Unity_Games's Calendar
      Title: Bridgewater Open Gaming Session
      Date: Friday December 1, 2006
      Time: 5:15 pm - 3:15 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Description: Weekly games at Cole Hall 15 Cedar St Bridgewater, MA. hosted by Scholars' (800) 823-1712. Hall entry fee $2.00. Coupon to each player 35% off next purchase of game.
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2006
        It looks like we will have quite a few people showing up in
        Bridgewater this Friday. Battle Lore should be there and a few other
        newer type games and plenty of older favorites.
        Last session saw old favorite El Grande played and a few newer games
        like Cleopatra and Ticket to Ride 1910 hit the table.
        Come on down for a pre-holiday game session and maybe get some
        holiday gift shopping done with your 35% coupon.
        See you Friday!
        ScottH.