MIT Games Society, 11/24/2006, 7:00 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2006
      Reminder from: Unity_Games's Calendar
      Title: MIT Games Society
      Date: Friday November 24, 2006
      Time: 7:00 pm - 1:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.

      Recently, we've been playing San Juan, Puerto Rico, San Marco, RA, Third Reich, Aquire, Power Grid, Wizard, Union Pacific and, as always, lots and lots of Titan.

      Good directions to our room at MIT at our web site:

      http://www.mit.edu/activities/sgs/

      We continue to meet during the summer months -- we don't miss a Friday Night!

      Open to all.
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy