[Game Night: Exeter Dec. 1st]

  • Brett Constantine
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2006
      Hello gamers!

      I just wanted to give you all some advanced notice that the next Game Night
      in Exeter, NH will be Friday, December 1, 2006. If you are new to this
      group, this may be an ideal time to join us as several other new-to-us folks
      are planning to join us. If you are a familiar face then you should be
      excited because we haven't had a Game Night in Exeter in a little while.

      What: Game Night: Exeter
      When: Friday December 1, 2006 starting around 5:30 P.M.
      Where: The apartment of Alex and Brett (directions upon request)

      What to bring: Bring any games you may want to play (we have a decent
      selection), bring beverages if you want something special, bring some cash
      if you want to order take-out food with the group, and bring your friends!

      Please let us know if you are coming and an approximate arrival time so we
      won't start a long game just before you get here (brett.constantine@...
      alexkalish@...). If you need directions, ask and ye shall receive. If
      you have any questions, fire away!

      I hope to see many of you on December 1st!
      ~Brett