[fs] Supremacy

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2006
      I've recently come into possesion of the out of print
      board game Supremacy and several expansions.

      I don't know the game, and don't have time for longish
      wargames. I'm looking to sell or trade it. I'd love to
      do the whole batch, but am willing to sell the parts.
      I'm only offering it through UG right now, because
      having to ship something annoys me. I'd rather bring
      it to Lobster trap or UG. I've scanned EBay for a
      rough idea of price, and found it to be worth typing
      this message. Make me an offer.

      Here's what it looks like on the outside. If someone
      is interested, I will count pieces and make sure it's
      all there.

      Supremacy Board game (Basic Game Version 3.0)
      Box intact, top is concaved.

      Supremacy Mega Map
      Box intact, top is concaved.

      Colonial Legions and Merchant Marines
      Box intact, slightly concave, one corner dinged but

      not split.

      Commander in Chief's Rule Book to Mega Supremacy
      (Version 1.0)
      Softcover book in almost perfect condition

      Warlords and Pirates of the Neutral Zones expansion
      Box slightly concave

      Main Battle Tanks
      Box very slightly concave

      Neutron Bombs, Killer Satellites
      Box very good except for one scuff along an edge

      http://mail.yahoo.com