Game Night: Exeter Returns!

  • Brett Constantine
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hello everyone!

      It is with great excitement that I announce the return from hiatus of the
      Game Night in Exeter, NH! This Friday, October 6th, we will once again be
      hosting games and gamers at our place in Exeter (
      brett.constantine@... or 603-778-1810 for directions).

      Who: Anyone interested in playing games!
      When: Friday, October 6, 2006 from 5:30pm to about midnight (or any times in
      between)
      Where: The home of Alex and Brett in Exeter, NH
      What to bring: Games if you like, specific beverages you may want, and a
      spot o' cash if you want in on the take-out we'll order

      Come help welcome back a fun Game Night that took a break for a month or
      two! We just ask that you let us know if you are coming and approximately
      what time (Joe, you are all set) so we know not to start a big game just
      before you arrive. :-) Thanks!

      Any questions or comments, or requests for directions may be sent my way:
      Brett.Constantine@...

      Cheers!
      ~Brett