Gaming in Concord, Wednesday, October 4th

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1 5:56 PM
      Normally NH gaming would be in Laconia this week, but the Laconia host
      has graciously offered to let me host in Concord this coming Wednesday,
      October 4th, because I won't be able to host again until November.

      So game time starts in Concord at 5pm as usual and lasts until midnight
      or so. You're welcome to join us at any time durign the night, but
      please RSVP with an arrival time, so that we don't start something right
      before you get here.

      I'd like to play End of the Triumvirate again and finally get Vegas
      Showdown and Masons on the table. Any of you have requests? If so, let
      us know so we can read rules and psych ourselves up.

      Hope to see you here in a few days!

      Eric

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "It is still fashionable to believe that how you organize yourself