Re: Wizkids games at Magic Dragon and Hobby Bunker. :)

  • Constantine
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2006
      Thanks for the note. Please remember to include the towns game stores
      are in, because we don't all know them by name. I added the info for
      Magic Dragon to the UG game store database --
      http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/database -- (hobby
      bunker was already in there.)Someone who has been to Magic Dragon
      might want to add a brief description of the store to the db as well.
      If anyone knows of other local game stores please add them so we can
      keep it up to date. Thanks.

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "tyromag" <tyromag@...> wrote:

      > hi all,
      > I just wanted to let players know that I (and another envoy) run
      > games at these to venues. I post all events to a yahoo group -
      > BostonClickers. Here is a link to the Calendar:

      > we have a small group of regular clickers but hope to expand the
      > playing field a bit. We are playing alot of HorrorClix currently and
      > run a good range of Heroclix events. if interest is there we could
      > add more Mech Warrior games to the event calendars. The calendar
      > shows events for both Magic Dragon (MD) and Hobby Bunker(HB).
      >
      > In October there will be demos at both locations for Heroclix
      > (Wizkids calls them New Guy Nights) and a free limited edition figure
      > is handed out while supplies last. Magic Dragon's will be on Friday
      > Oct 20th and Hobby Bunker will have theirs on Sunday Oct 22nd. :)
      >
      > Hope we see some of you at our games.
      >
      > Larry :-)

    • Craig B
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
        I added a listing for Harrison's Comics and Collectables in Danvers
        to the database as well, since I believe the vast majority of the
        gaming stuff has been shunted to there and they've expanded their
        selection to offer more Euro's.

        http://mail.yahoo.com