Wizkids games at Magic Dragon and Hobby Bunker. :)

  • tyromag
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2006
      hi all,
      I just wanted to let players know that I (and another envoy) run
      games at these to venues. I post all events to a yahoo group -
      BostonClickers. Here is a link to the Calendar:

      we have a small group of regular clickers but hope to expand the
      playing field a bit. We are playing alot of HorrorClix currently and
      run a good range of Heroclix events. if interest is there we could
      add more Mech Warrior games to the event calendars. The calendar
      shows events for both Magic Dragon (MD) and Hobby Bunker(HB).

      In October there will be demos at both locations for Heroclix
      (Wizkids calls them New Guy Nights) and a free limited edition figure
      is handed out while supplies last. Magic Dragon's will be on Friday
      Oct 20th and Hobby Bunker will have theirs on Sunday Oct 22nd. :)

      Hope we see some of you at our games.

      Larry :-)
    • Constantine
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2006
        Thanks for the note. Please remember to include the towns game stores
        are in, because we don't all know them by name. I added the info for
        Magic Dragon to the UG game store database --
        http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/database -- (hobby
        bunker was already in there.)Someone who has been to Magic Dragon
        might want to add a brief description of the store to the db as well.
        If anyone knows of other local game stores please add them so we can
        keep it up to date. Thanks.

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "tyromag" <tyromag@...> wrote:

        > hi all,
        > I just wanted to let players know that I (and another envoy) run
        > games at these to venues. I post all events to a yahoo group -
        > BostonClickers. Here is a link to the Calendar:

        > we have a small group of regular clickers but hope to expand the
        > playing field a bit. We are playing alot of HorrorClix currently and
        > run a good range of Heroclix events. if interest is there we could
        > add more Mech Warrior games to the event calendars. The calendar
        > shows events for both Magic Dragon (MD) and Hobby Bunker(HB).
        >
        > In October there will be demos at both locations for Heroclix
        > (Wizkids calls them New Guy Nights) and a free limited edition figure
        > is handed out while supplies last. Magic Dragon's will be on Friday
        > Oct 20th and Hobby Bunker will have theirs on Sunday Oct 22nd. :)
        >
        > Hope we see some of you at our games.
        >
        > Larry :-)

      • Craig B
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
          I added a listing for Harrison's Comics and Collectables in Danvers
          to the database as well, since I believe the vast majority of the
          gaming stuff has been shunted to there and they've expanded their
          selection to offer more Euro's.

          http://mail.yahoo.com