What's up with the Yahoo calendar for UG?

  • Karl von Laudermann
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2006
      For the last several weeks, I have not received email reminders for
      Thursday gaming at Danger Planet from Yahoo Groups. This is odd,
      because I do get reminders for other events, and I just checked the
      calendar and verified that Danger Planet is still on it, with a
      reminder set for 1 day in advance. Anyone know what's going on?

      --
      Karl von Laudermann
      karlvonl@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
        Karl von Laudermann <karlvonl@...> wrote:

        >For the last several weeks, I have not
        >received email reminders for Thursday gaming
        >at Danger Planet from Yahoo Groups. This is odd,
        >because I do get reminders for other events, and
        >I just checked the calendar and verified that
        >Danger Planet is still on it, with a
        >reminder set for 1 day in advance.
        >Anyone know what's going on?

        I just checked the Calendar and found that Danger Planet did not
        have the reminder set for 1 day in advance... not sure when this
        got changed but I've just changed it to add back a 1 day
        reminder. Let's see if it behaves this week ;)

        Wanted: Old video games-Atari, Coleco, TI99, NES, SNES, Genesis
        daveber~AT~gmail.com (replace ~AT~ to use)