[OT] Chopstick Game

  • Greg Lam
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2006
      To anyone who played my chopstick dexterity game prototype at the last Unity Games Protoslam, I've finally put everything together and you can now get a copy of your very own.

      http://www.pair-of-dice.com/games/chopstick.html

      Thanks for your interest.

      -Greg

    • W. Eric Martin
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2006
        Greg Lam wrote:

        > To anyone who played my chopstick dexterity game prototype at the
        > last Unity Games Protoslam, I've finally put everything together and
        > you can now get a copy of your very own.
        >
        > http://www.pair-of-dice.com/games/chopstick.html

        I think Greg is being too modest by labeling this post off-topic. The
        Chopstick game is a blast to play. I have a party this weekend with lots
        of kids on hand, and I'm looking forward to seeing them fight for the bits.

        Eric

        --
        W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
        "It is still fashionable to believe that how you organize yourself
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 8, 2006
          At 09:10 AM 9/29/2006, Greg wrote:

          >To anyone who played my chopstick dexterity game prototype at the last Unity Games Protoslam, I've finally put everything together and you can now get a copy of your very own.
          >
          ><http://www.pair-of-dice.com/games/chopstick.html>http://www.pair-of-dice.com/games/chopstick.html
          >
          >Thanks for your interest.
          >
          >-Greg

          You can now also now get it from funagain!

          http://www.funagain.com/control/product/~product_id=016289

          Congratulations on the wider distribution!

          Jeff
        • Eric
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 9, 2006
            What was the name of the game where you had to figure
            out which boat your pirate ended up on by matching
            colors of sails and hulls and such? Is it available
            yet?

            http://new.mail.yahoo.com
          • W. Eric Martin
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 9, 2006
              Eric wrote:

              > What was the name of the game where you had to figure
              > out which boat your pirate ended up on by matching
              > colors of sails and hulls and such? Is it available
              > yet?

              Santy Anno, by Alain Orban from Repos Production.
              http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/24416

              A look on Boardgame Seeker (http://www.boardgameseeker.com/) shows it
              listed at Boards and Bits (out of stock, and for a ridiculously low
              price) and Funagain (in stock for $30 compared with 17 Euros on Adam
              Spielt).

              Helpfully yours in all the right ways,
              Eric-4

              --
              W. Eric Martin
              Editor, BoardgameNews.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 9, 2006
                Only 13,32 Euro at www.playme.de
                or 18,92 Euro for the edition bundled with "Erweiterung (limitiert)"
                (these are prices minus VAT which we don't have to pay).

                In any case, if you order from Adam Spielt, and you want to pad the
                order to help offset that initial steep shipping charge, let us know....

                Jeff

                At 08:19 AM 12/9/2006, you wrote:

                >Eric wrote:
                >
                >> What was the name of the game where you had to figure
                >> out which boat your pirate ended up on by matching
                >> colors of sails and hulls and such? Is it available
                >> yet?
                >
                >Santy Anno, by Alain Orban from Repos Production.
                ><http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/24416>http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/24416
                >
                >A look on Boardgame Seeker (<http://www.boardgameseeker.com/>http://www.boardgameseeker.com/) shows it
                >listed at Boards and Bits (out of stock, and for a ridiculously low
                >price) and Funagain (in stock for $30 compared with 17 Euros on Adam
                >Spielt).
                >
                >Helpfully yours in all the right ways,
                >Eric-4
              • Eric
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 9, 2006
                  Thanks for the title. I won't be looking to order it
                  from Adam Spielt, as I was thinking about making it
                  part of a gift coming up real soon.

                  Eric

                  Yahoo! Music Unlimited
                  Access over 1 million songs.