Re: [Unity_Games] Back Bay gaming?

  • ? ?
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2006
      if u ever find out, pls, let me know.... tnx-a-lot & hope u r ahving a gr8
      night!

      --
      Out of98common activities studied including many sports,reading,board
      games,crossword puzzles, singing, acting,playing an instrument,listening to

    • Stephen Maywalt
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2006
        Jason,

        I was going up until the week that gaming started at the new Pandemonium
        location in Central Sq. on the same Wed. Night. B.Good had gotten very slow
        (partially summer and partially migratory gamers) in fact the last week I
        went there were only 3 of us.

        Unsure if anyone has been going since, but Pandemonium has been a great
        location and the crowd has been around a dozen for the first few showings,
        although they don't have any burgers (which makes ME sad).

        Stephen

        On 9/14/06, helgaorg <jason@...> wrote:

        > Anyone meeting at b.good anymore? I went tonight (it's on the Unity
        > Games calendar) and noone showed up. I was sad. But I had a new 'El
        > Guapo' burger and that made things better.
        >
        > _jason

      • crandall57
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 14, 2006
          Jason,

          The yahoo reminder quit working a few months ago and attendance did
          really taper off as the summer went on. Now that it's fall, I've got
          class on Wednesdays and haven't seen any postings at all regarding it.
          I would still be interested come January if others are.

          The Central Square Pandemonium sounds like it drawing good numbers so
          perhaps BBGG will be on a lengthy hiatus...

          Randy

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Maywalt" <smaywalt@...>