Tavern Night TuesdaySep 12 at Ye Olde Commons

  • harald@yeoldecommons.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2006
      Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

      We would like to remind you of the following event ...

      Ye Olde Commons, the gamers' tavern and LARP camp, is pleased to invite you
      to an evening of fun and companionship, song and music, play and games, food
      and drink.

      Tavern Night will be on Tuesday Sep 12. Come listen to the songs and
      stories of the Bardic Circle, and relax in the company of fellow gamers.
      Role-play or chat, swap stories, play a game, share a song, or simply hang
      out and enjoy the evening.

      When: Tuesday Sep 12, 7 pm - late night

      Where: Ye Olde Commons Tavern

      Cover: $5, includes entrance fee, snacks and beverages (cover is waived for
      all performers)

      We will also have bar food and drinks available for sale for those
      interested.

      Questions? Directions? E-mail us at court@... or check out
      our web site at http://www.yeoldecommons.com

    • Jonathan Arnold
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6, 2006
        harald@... wrote:

        > Tavern Night will be on Tuesday Sep 12. Come listen to the songs and
        > stories of the Bardic Circle, and relax in the company of fellow gamers.
        > Role-play or chat, swap stories, play a game, share a song, or simply hang
        > out and enjoy the evening.
        >
        > Where: Ye Olde Commons Tavern

        Um, what city, state, country would this be in?

        --
        Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarnold@...)
        Jiggle The Handle, a personal blog http://jiggle.anaze.us

        Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints
      • Harald Henning
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6, 2006
          Charlton, MA (between Worcester and Sturbridge, near I-90, I-84, and I-395)

          Directions at http://www.yeoldecommons.com/wst_page4.html

          _____

          > Tavern Night will be on Tuesday Sep 12. Come listen to the songs and
          > stories of the Bardic Circle, and relax in the company of fellow gamers.
          > Role-play or chat, swap stories, play a game, share a song, or simply hang
          > out and enjoy the evening.
          >
          > Where: Ye Olde Commons Tavern

          Um, what city, state, country would this be in?

          --
          Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarnold@buddydog. <mailto:jdarnold%40buddydog.org>
          org)
          anaze.us

          Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints

        • ? ?
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 7, 2006
            any idea, if a/one happened to come from boston, pls? tnx-a-lot & hope u r
            having a gr8 night!

            --
            Out of98common activities studied including many sports,reading,board
            games,crossword puzzles, singing, acting,playing an instrument,listening to

          • Harald Henning
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 8, 2006
              Yes, some do. You might have some luck asking for a ride at

              http://www.theisles.org/isles/forum/default.asp

              Go to the General forum, Bardic Evening topic

              _____

              On 9/6/06, Harald Henning <harald@yeoldecommon

              <http://www.yeoldecommons.com/wst_page4.html> mmons.com/wst_page4.html

              > _____
              >
              > From: Unity_Games@ <mailto:Unity_Games%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com
              > > Tavern Night will be on Tuesday Sep 12. Come listen to the songs and
              > > stories of the Bardic Circle, and relax in the company of fellow gamers.
              > > Role-play or chat, swap stories, play a game, share a song, or simply
              > hang
              > > out and enjoy the evening.
              > >
              > > Where: Ye Olde Commons Tavern
              >
              > Um, what city, state, country would this be in?
              >
              > --
              > Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarnold@buddydog. <mailto:jdarnold%40buddydog.org
              > >
              > org)
              > Jiggle The Handle, a personal blog http://jiggle. <http://jiggle.
              <http://jiggle.anaze.us> anaze.us>
              > anaze.us
              >
              > Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints

              > Unity Games webpage: http://groups.
              > To unsubscribe send email to Unity_Games-
              <mailto:Unity_Games-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
              unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com