Ordering Shogun (Wallenstein)?

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
      Hi all,
      I was thinking of putting in a pre-order for Shogun (rethemed Wallenstein) which is supposed
      to come out this month, but is there someone already going to order it who can bring it to a
      Wednesday night at Pandemonium, Cambridge? Thanks.
    • Chuck Alessi
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
        I actually have a copy of the original Wallenstein, and I'm planning on
        coming to some of the Pandemonium nights. I don't think I'm ordering the
        remake though.

        -Chuck