SSG Tonight

  • cccglaser
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 4 12:16 PM
      Just called B&N and they said that they're open till 10 as
      usual...Hopefully i wont be the only one there tonight...Yes i know
      that saying I'm coming will preclude some of you from showing up, but
      thats life

      See you tonight or not

      Chuck
    • dfisk_98
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 30, 2006
        I noticed that the reminder for SSD doesn't seem to be going out
        anymore.

        Also, I won't be there tonight. Monday night football won out this
        week.

        Dave