Re: Tis the season for intros

  • brosiuse
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2006
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "chuck_alessi" <carthur72@...> wrote:

      > I'm in Quincy, and I don't know the area terribly well, so
      > accessibility to the T is fairly important. Sounds like you guys
      > are right up my alley though.

      Hi, Chuck! Holliston is not (unfortunately) on the T, so if you were
      to come you'd either need to get a ride with someone or drive (it's
      a fair way from Quincy.) The good news is that there are many
      groups in the area. The MIT SGS group (Fridays) is right off the
      Kendall Square Red Line station and there's another group or two
      in the Davis Square area.

      Eric