Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Tis the season for intros

  • Hstings1066@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2006
      Hi,

      Well, you're in luck Chuck. We are literally like 2 minutes driving from the
      Salem T (7 minutes walking). It's practically across the street. Salem can be
      found on the Newburyport/Rockport commuter line and takes about 30 minutes
      from North Station in Boston. We may play this Friday evening. Let me know what
      you think. Have fun.

      Bryan

      In a message dated 9/3/2006 8:48:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      carthur72@... writes:
      I'm in Quincy, and I don't know the area terribly well, so
      accessibility to the T is fairly important. Sounds like you guys
      are right up my alley though.

      -Chuck

      www.SalemGamer.com

    • brosiuse
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2006
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "chuck_alessi" <carthur72@...> wrote:

        > I'm in Quincy, and I don't know the area terribly well, so
        > accessibility to the T is fairly important. Sounds like you guys
        > are right up my alley though.

        Hi, Chuck! Holliston is not (unfortunately) on the T, so if you were
        to come you'd either need to get a ride with someone or drive (it's
        a fair way from Quincy.) The good news is that there are many
        groups in the area. The MIT SGS group (Fridays) is right off the
        Kendall Square Red Line station and there's another group or two
        in the Davis Square area.

        Eric