Re: Tis the season for intros

  • chuck_alessi
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3 4:19 PM
      I'm in Quincy, and I don't know the area terribly well, so
      accessibility to the T is fairly important. Sounds like you guys
      are right up my alley though.

      -Chuck

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "brosiuse" <public.brosius@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "chuck_alessi" <carthur72@>
      wrote:

      > > I'd be looking for a group that's more interested in having a
      good
      > > time than in finding the best possible move in every single
      game. My
      > > last group had a few folks like that, and they drove me nuts.
      > > Hopefully I'll be able to hook up with some of you folks in the
      near
      > > future.
      > >

      > Hi, Chuck! Welcome to the area. If you check the Unity Games web
      page,
      > you'll see that you can visit a local gaming group 10 nights a
      week if you
      > have the time.
      >
      > If you're near Holliston and have Thursdays free, you might want
      to check
      > out MVGA, which meets in the Masonic Hall on Main Street at 7pm.
      Our
      > motto at MVGA is "play fast, make mistakes." We are all at least
      in 50%
      > compliance with our motto. 8-)
      >
      > Eric

    • Bruce Heroux
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3 6:30 PM
        Chuck,

        If you are near Woonsocket, RI or willing to travel here we play on Sunday nights and are about the fun not probality of gaining the most resources.

        thanks,

        Bruce Heroux

        PS: that also goes to anyone else who wants to come over on Sundays!

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4 2:37 AM
          Hi,

          Well, you're in luck Chuck. We are literally like 2 minutes driving from the
          Salem T (7 minutes walking). It's practically across the street. Salem can be
          found on the Newburyport/Rockport commuter line and takes about 30 minutes
          from North Station in Boston. We may play this Friday evening. Let me know what
          you think. Have fun.

          Bryan

          In a message dated 9/3/2006 8:48:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          carthur72@... writes:
          I'm in Quincy, and I don't know the area terribly well, so
          accessibility to the T is fairly important. Sounds like you guys
          are right up my alley though.

          -Chuck

          www.SalemGamer.com

        • brosiuse
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 4 6:52 AM
            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "chuck_alessi" <carthur72@...> wrote:

            > I'm in Quincy, and I don't know the area terribly well, so
            > accessibility to the T is fairly important. Sounds like you guys
            > are right up my alley though.

            Hi, Chuck! Holliston is not (unfortunately) on the T, so if you were
            to come you'd either need to get a ride with someone or drive (it's
            a fair way from Quincy.) The good news is that there are many
            groups in the area. The MIT SGS group (Fridays) is right off the
            Kendall Square Red Line station and there's another group or two
            in the Davis Square area.

            Eric