Re: [Unity_Games] Yet /another/ Introduction...

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      Geoff wrote:

      > My name is Geoff Speare, and I've just moved back to the area after
      > being away for about 10 years. I'm currently staying in Lexington
      > until I find a job...and since I haven't found a job, I have plenty of
      > time for games. :)

      Good luck finding a local group, Geoff -- check out the calendar on the
      Yahoo Unity Games group page, and you'll probably find something nearby.
      Me, I'm in Concord, NH, which is a bit far from Lexington, but you're
      welcome to join us some Wednesday.

      Eric

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "It is still fashionable to believe that how you organize yourself