Yet /another/ Introduction...

  • Geoff
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi,

      My name is Geoff Speare, and I've just moved back to the area after
      being away for about 10 years. I'm currently staying in Lexington
      until I find a job...and since I haven't found a job, I have plenty of
      time for games. :)
    • W. Eric Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
        Geoff wrote:

        > My name is Geoff Speare, and I've just moved back to the area after
        > being away for about 10 years. I'm currently staying in Lexington
        > until I find a job...and since I haven't found a job, I have plenty of
        > time for games. :)

        Good luck finding a local group, Geoff -- check out the calendar on the
        Yahoo Unity Games group page, and you'll probably find something nearby.
        Me, I'm in Concord, NH, which is a bit far from Lexington, but you're
        welcome to join us some Wednesday.

        Eric

        --
        W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
        "It is still fashionable to believe that how you organize yourself