Congratulations Eric Martin!

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 5:38 PM
      first off I am still alive. I've just been busy this summer and have
      not been able to game as much as I'd like.

      But the real reason for this post is I was reading my Comcast
      Connected Living Magazine today and you'd never guess who got
      mentioned. Well you would because I already mentioned it. Right
      there on page 8 he leads off the article entitled "Look who's Playing
      Around."

      "Eric martin, a 35-year old writer from Concord, NH spends much of his
      time conducting research and interviews for articles and books. But
      for a couple of hours a week, he heads into another realm - the
      virtual reality of online European style strategy games......"

      Congrats Eric!
    • W. Eric Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
        Rob wrote:

        > But the real reason for this post is I was reading my Comcast
        > Connected Living Magazine today and you'd never guess who got
        > mentioned. Well you would because I already mentioned it. Right
        > there on page 8 he leads off the article entitled "Look who's Playing
        > Around."
        >
        > "Eric martin, a 35-year old writer from Concord, NH spends much of his
        > time conducting research and interviews for articles and books. But
        > for a couple of hours a week, he heads into another realm - the
        > virtual reality of online European style strategy games......"

        Thanks for letting me know that this article is out, Rob! I spoke with
        that writer in June(?) after my wife saw a request for sources on a
        writer's forum. I usually disapprove of writers interviewing other
        writers as sources for their articles, but for the cause of Eurogames,
        I'll break my own rule!

        If only I could have plugged my new game site in the article -- alas,
        work on that site continues and an announcement will have to wait a few
        weeks...

        Eric
        (who is actually 38)

        --
        W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
        "It is still fashionable to believe that how you organize yourself