Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Another Introduction

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2006
      Next wednesday is my night. This wednesday is pandemonium (Tho' I will
      be there).

      Usually I get around 10-12 people tho sometimes I have slow days where 6
      show up and crazy days where 18-20 show up. Pandemonium seems to have
      the same count, tho' strangely there isn't a huge overlap in the people
      that go to both.

      Felxi