Gaming in Concord on Wednesday

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2006
      CBGBs is happening once again this coming Wednesday, August 30, starting
      at 5pm and running late. For once the list of games that I want to play
      is rather small:

      Masons
      Vegas Showdown

      That's it! Adam asked for both Goldland and Ark after I brought them to
      Dave's, so I'll push those as well. With luck, Adam will show up to play
      them. Suggest a few games yourself, and you'll probably get to play them...

      There might be a couple of newbies on hand, which means introductory
      games, but I'm going to try to avoid the Bohnanza/TransAmerica trap as
      plenty of other games work as intro material.

      RSVP with an arrival time if you're in. Hope lots of you can make it!

      Eric

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "It is still fashionable to believe that how you organize yourself