UG-rific Day

  • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2006
      Hello All,
      I would also like to thank all the great people who ran the UG Day,
      or aided it in some way. It was a great event and a great time.
      Seeing folks that I havent seen in months was very nice.
      I would also like to congratulate Pete on winning the Wizard
      tournament. He is to humble to mention it, but Pete won the
      Tournament, and now the title is rightfully back home at SSG.
      I cant wait till January for the next event.

      Regards,
      Kostas