[FS] Summer Game Sale

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      It's time to clear some space off the game shelves. I'm not listing the
      games anywhere else until after UGXI, as I would prefer to deliver at Unity
      Games XI or arrange a game mule so that I don't have to deal with shipping.
      Please respond off list if you are interested in any of the games:

      $3.00 Bayon
      $3.00 Saloon
      $3.00 Stop It - some box wear
      $5.00 Go For Broke
      $5.00 Hack Attack - In Shrink
      $5.00 Wordsters
      $10.00 Executive Decision - Unplayed - some box wear
      $10.00 Obscura Tempora
      $10.00 Wooly Bully - In Shrink
      $12.00 Herr der Ringe: Die Zwei Turme
      $12.00 Paris Paris - Includes expansion
      $12.00 Street Illegal
      $15.00 In the Shadow of the Emperor
      $15.00 Lumberjack
      $15.00 Magellan
      $15.00 Trias
      $20.00 Age of Mythology
      $20.00 Australia
      $20.00 Buffy The Vampire Slayer
      $20.00 Crystal Faire
      $25.00 Atilla
      $25.00 Axis & Allies - original 1980s edition
      $35.00 Byzantium
      $50.00 Shear Panic
      $50.00 Shogun - AKA Samurai Swords - some box damage

      -Adam