FS: July Edition of the Serious Closet Cleaning Sale

  • Craig Massey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      More has been added to the list. Games are all in excellent condition.
      These are going to be listed on BGG shortly - some already are. If
      you are interested in anything, please respond to me via email. Deals
      can be made for multiple games. I can ship to you, or we can make pick
      arrangements, or I can hold games until UG XI.

      In an effort to encourage buying some of the $5 games, for every $5
      game you buy, take $1 of your total purchase. We just want to find
      warm, caring homes for these games. Happy Shopping!

      Adlung Spiele Game Pack #1 - $8
      Vom Kap Bis Kairo
      Sambesi
      Speed
      Flix Mix

      Adlung Spiele Game Pack #2 - $8
      Bayon
      Mal Mal
      Meuterer
      Express

      Alexander the Great (Phalanx Games) - $25
      Atlantic, Chicago and Pacific Rails (Gandy Dancer Games)- $5
      Bandu (english version of Bausack - Milton Bradly)- $10
      Big Kini (Playme Games) - $30
      Carcassonne: The River I (HiG - 2 copies) - $5ea.
      Casonova - $5
      Corsairs (Rio Grande Games 2 copies) - $10ea
      Damn the Torpedoes (Winsome Games sealed) - $15
      De Ontembare Stad (The Game Master) - $30
      Diablo (Amigo)- $5
      Don't Quote Me - $5
      Employee of the Month (Dancing Eggplant sealed) - $6
      FBI (Planlanx sealed) - $6
      Feenbalz - $5
      Fib Fab - $5
      Fredericus - $10
      Gavitt's Stock Exchange (Out of the Box heirloom edition - This is the
      original version of Pit) - $7
      Gelb Gewinnt! (Kosmos) - $5
      Harry's Grand Slam Baseball (Out of the box heirloom game) - $7
      Kablamo - $12
      Kai Piranja (Abacus Spiele) - $10
      King's Progress (JKLM Games)- $30
      Linq - $5
      Ludoviel - $5
      Lightning: War on Terror $5
      Mr. Bill - $5
      Naval War (AH) - $20
      Oriente - $5
      Palantinus - $6
      Proteus (Steve Jackson Games chess dice game) - $5
      Seerauber (Queen Games - 06 SdJ Nominee sealed)- $15
      Sicilianos - $5
      Sketchword - $5
      Tabloid Teasers - $5
      Talkin' Tango -$5
      Theophrastus (Mayfair) - $10
      Topple (sealed)- $5
      Tutankhamen (Out of the Box Publishing) - $7
      Venture (AH - Sackson) - $10
      Waz Baraz - $5
      Wench - $5
      Wild Side (Out of the Box Publishing sealed) - $7
      Xactika (Set Games)- $5
      You Must Be An Idiot - $10
      Zoosim (original version of O Zoo le Mio) - $15

      Craig W. Massey
      cwmassey@...

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Craig B
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2006
        If you still have it, I'll take adlung spiele #2

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7, 2006
          Sorry, #2 is gone.

          Best,
          Craig

          --- Craig B <gilby123@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > > Sicilianos - $5
          > > Sketchword - $5
          > > Tabloid Teasers - $5
          > > Talkin' Tango -$5
          > > Theophrastus (Mayfair) - $10
          > > Topple (sealed)- $5
          > > Tutankhamen (Out of the Box Publishing) - $7
          > > Venture (AH - Sackson) - $10
          > > Waz Baraz - $5
          > > Wench - $5
          > > Wild Side (Out of the Box Publishing sealed) - $7
          > > Xactika (Set Games)- $5
          > > You Must Be An Idiot - $10
          > > Zoosim (original version of O Zoo le Mio) - $15
          > >

          > > Craig W. Massey
          > > cwmassey@...

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > --
          >
          > "Where would we be without the agitators of the
          > world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples
          > of ignorance?" - John Lithgow, 3rd Rock from the Sun

          Craig W. Massey
          cwmassey@...

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Craig B