A New Gamer is born.

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2006
      Brenna Faye Smiles was born on Friday, June 30 at 8:08 pm.
      Mom and Baby are both getting lots of rest and recovering from the
      C-section.
    • Hstings1066@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2006
        Congrats Adam & Becky. Good luck.

        Bryan

        www.SalemGamer.com

      • Mark J. Edwards
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2, 2006
          Congrats Adam and Becky!

          At 06:00 PM 7/2/2006, Adam Smiles wrote:

          >Brenna Faye Smiles was born on Friday, June 30 at 8:08 pm.
          >Mom and Baby are both getting lots of rest and recovering from the
          >C-section.

          "Logan... you renewed!"
          Francis-7
        • Bob Sumner
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 2, 2006
            It's all smiles in the Smiles household
            congrats to Adam, Becky and Brenna
            Bob Sumner

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 3, 2006
              At 06:00 PM 7/2/2006, Adam Smiles wrote:
              >Brenna Faye Smiles was born on Friday, June 30 at 8:08 pm.

              Phenomenal news Adam - congratulations! Um... it's still $10
              prepay for the baby for UGXI ;)

              Jenn sends along her best to you, Becky and Brenna!

              Wanted: Old video games-Atari, Coleco, TI99, NES, SNES, Genesis
              daveber~AT~gmail.com (replace ~AT~ to use)
            • cvonh
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 3, 2006
                So much for my bet on Meeple in the guess-the-middle-name pool.

                --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Sumner" <robertp.sumner@...>
                wrote:

                > It's all smiles in the Smiles household
                > congrats to Adam, Becky and Brenna
                > Bob Sumner

              • cvonh
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 3, 2006
                  So much for my bet on Meeple in the guess-the-middle-name pool. For
                  the record, saw the kid yesterday & not only is she adorable but beat
                  me at Advanced Diplomacy in a record short time. Adam says she does
                  even better when she's playing against someone who's good.