Gaming/Movie weekend July 14th-16th in Framingham - REMINDER

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 10:59 AM
      Can it really only be 2 weeks away? Unfortunately, yes, which means I need
      to keep this short so that I can get back to cleaning up the mess.

      The new games have not yet arrived from NJ, as Ken and Sue had to change
      their moving plans, but hopefully they will be coming to the party with a big
      box for me. Even without the new games, there are 100's to play anyway, but
      feel free to bring anything I don't have. (I won't even ban Alan Moon games!)

      I have now filled 2 of the 7-ft DVD cases, and am desperately trying to
      figure out where to put the other 2. I really do need to buy a bigger house (or
      maybe I need to start trying to deal with this obsessive compulsive thing
      before there's no room for anything but the collections of stuff).

      The movie list for the weekend has changed slightly. "Tamara" was an OK
      horror flick, but not cheesy enough for the weekend. I'm hoping to find
      "Insecticidal" somewhere for less than $10 in the next couple of weeks. As of now,
      confirmed features will be "Bloody Mallory" and "Phil the Alien" as I mentioned
      last time, along with "Death to the Supermodels" with Jaime Pressley on a PR
      shoot with a gaggle of stereotypical babes who start getting bumped off (by
      her???).

      I finally have a better picture (that doesn't make me look psycho), so I
      will finally be putting the listing back up on the MeetinBoston page. The party
      is also open to all members of Unity Games, MENSA, D-O-W-N, and NECG (and
      any other groups I may join in the next 2 weeks).

      As always, AOL has added a bunch of names to my address book. If you don't
      want to be on this list (and WHY NOT?), please let me know.

      Whoops, that wasn't really so short, was it??

      Hope to see everyone in 2 weeks.

      -Matt