Crokinole [was Eric's Gaming Goal For 06]

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2006
      Todd wrote:

      >How could anybody play just one game of Crokinole?

      I made up for Eric's one game. I think I played somewhere between 50 and 60
      full games of Crokinole during the Gathering week. I figure that's close to
      25 hours of Crokinole play. Still didn't feel like I played enough. I'm
      going to get the board back down to SSG in the coming weeks.

      By the way, congratulations to UG-er Richard Spoonts and former UG-er (now
      transplanted) Jake Talley for their win in the Crokinole tourney.

      daveber~AT~gmail.com (replace ~AT~ to use)
      www.unitygames.org - Eastern MA Gaming!
    • Bob Sumner
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2006
        be honest Dave -- you want to kill Richard and Jake
        not congratulate them