Die Nacht der Magier

  • brosiuse
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2006
      Of all the new games I played at the Gathering, my favorite was
      Die Nacht der Magier, a new kind of dexterity game. I didn't even
      know about this game when I went, so it was a wonderful surprise
      to find it. I'd like to get a copy, but I'm not seeing it listed on the
      U.S.-based online retailers I typically use. This is a shame, because
      the rules are printed in six languages (including English) and there's
      nothing language-specific about it.

      Can anyone point me to a good source for this game? Or is anyone
      in the area planning an order from Germany that I can get in on?

      Thanks,
      Eric