Avalon Hill's Advanced 3rd Reich and Rising Sun

  • Roland Kippenhan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2006
      I'm moving and it's time to face some cold facts -- and get rid of some
      things.

      Many many years ago, I had too much time on my hands. I have a copy of
      Advanced 3rd Reich, and Rising Sun. I got the paper board and units for 3rd
      Reich. The board is laminated and mounted on a sheet of galvanized steel
      backed with plywood. It is framed so that it can be potentially hung. All
      units are mounted on magnetic strips.

      I haven't played it in, well, some time in the 80's. It is all in fair
      condition. I also have many copies of Ultra (a newsletter thingy for 3rd
      Reich)

      I will take best offer, if any, that I get in the next week. Just email me
      offline at rolandk@.... You would have to pick it up in Beverly, or
      during a weekday in Natick. I know this is a bit hardcore for this group,
      but still, maybe somebody would like it.

      Roland