Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Hosting a Heroscape Tournament

  • x q
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 7, 2006
      There are a decent number of Boston area Heroscape members at Heroscapehq.com, if we could find a place I'm sure there could atleast be a decent turnout

    • cvonh
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 8, 2006
        I'd be happy to help out with/participate in this. I don't think I
        could do it before July, though. drop me an email and lets chat.
        curseyoukhan (((AT))) gmail

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, x q <packerfan8604@...> wrote:

        > There are a decent number of Boston area Heroscape members at
        Heroscapehq.com, if we could find a place I'm sure there could atleast
        be a decent turnout

      • Eric
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
          This may be old news, but my local Target in Attleboro
          has Malidon's Prophecy expansions for Heroscape. This
          was either the first or second expansion. So it looks
          like Hasbro is actually rereleasing older sets. I am
          happily shocked.

          My collection is now complete...until they get the
          newest expansions.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • tmredden
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
            Yes, my local WalMart has had Malliddon's Prophecy for a month or so, still awaiting any sign of Zanafor's Discovery. I'd like to see just one store with EVERYTHING. Think that will ever happen?

            - Todd