Bridgewater Open Gaming Session, 4/7/2006, 5:15 pm

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2006
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of Unity_Games
      Bridgewater Open Gaming Session

      Friday April 7, 2006
      5:15 pm - 3:15 am
      This event repeats every week.

      Notes:
      Weekly games at Cole Hall 15 Cedar St Bridgewater, MA. hosted by Scholars' (800) 823-1712. Hall entry fee $2.00. Coupon to each player 35% off next purchase of game.
      click here

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • ScottH.
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10, 2006
        I will be going to Bridgewater gaming this Friday, April 14th. I hope
        to be in the hall by 7 P.M.
        I have a large collection of games and I am willing to bring
        requests. Check BGG (if it is up and running) user name ScottH and
        check out games owned. If you are thinking of showing up feel free to
        make a request.
        I will bring a tub of games of my choosing if I get no other input. I
        plan on hanging around until late.
        People have been talking about Friday game night in Bridgewater, I
        bring you an actual game night as you now know at least someone will
        be there.
        I need to buy games at Scholars anyways. ;-)
        Hope to see you there!
        ScottH.
      • Eugene Hennig
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 11, 2006
          I am interested in Bridgewater Friday and hope to bring at least one
          other. I tried it about a month ago and the hall was dark. I did get my
          discount coupon though from Scholars and ended up taking home Through the
          Dessert. I checked out your list of games on BGG. That is quit a
          collection!. Seems you have quit a few unplayed and I would be interested
          in some of those. How up to date is your list? I have also heard about
          Ticket to Ride and I have started reading the rules for Axis and Allies but
          I am not sure if I am up to that yet. I am playing Wallenstein online and
          would be interested in seeing the real thing. Hope to see you Friday.
          Anyone else going?

          Gene

          > I will be going to Bridgewater gaming this Friday, April 14th. I hope
          > to be in the hall by 7 P.M.
          > I have a large collection of games and I am willing to bring
          > requests. Check BGG (if it is up and running) user name ScottH and
          > check out games owned. If you are thinking of showing up feel free to
          > make a request.
          > I will bring a tub of games of my choosing if I get no other input. I
          > plan on hanging around until late.
          > People have been talking about Friday game night in Bridgewater, I
          > bring you an actual game night as you now know at least someone will
          > be there.
          > I need to buy games at Scholars anyways. ;-)
          > Hope to see you there!
          > ScottH.

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • ScottH.
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 12, 2006
            Hi Eugene,
            I do have a few games, but it pales to many others in the area.
            My list should be up to date on BGG. I went through ~2 weeks ago to
            mark all the unplayed games, in hopes of reminding myself to play or
            trade them.
            I certainly will bring Wallenstein as it is very high on my to be
            learned and played list.
            Through the Desert is a game i like quite a bit, even if I'm not
            very good at it. I'll bring Ticket to Ride as everyone seems to like
            playing it and it plays rather quickly.
            Don't know if others will show up, I'll just wait and see Friday. At
            least one other local gamer said he might stop by.
            I'd like to try to do this at least once a month,if enough interest
            warrents, shoot for twice a month.
            ScottH.
            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Eugene Hennig" <ehennig@...>

            unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com