Re: E3 Ticket for sale

  • Scott Alan Woodard
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Eric <swift_4@...> wrote:

      > There's a guy I work with who's stuck with an extra
      > ticket for E3. It's in L.A., the week of May 10th.
      > You'd have to handle flying out there and hotels
      > yourself, and buy the ticket at cost. I think he said
      > the ticket is like $1200. So, if you're wealthy, or
      > REALLY into video games, email me off-list.

      According to the E3 site, the most expensive pass is their Super Pass
      which is $725 (only $650 if you buy it before Friday this week). Not
      sure what he's offering for $1200? Two tickets, maybe???

      ~Ogma
    • Eric
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
        --- Scott Alan Woodard <ogma01@...> wrote:

        > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Eric
        > <swift_4@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > There's a guy I work with who's stuck with an
        > extra
        > > ticket for E3. It's in L.A., the week of May 10th.
        > > You'd have to handle flying out there and hotels
        > > yourself, and buy the ticket at cost. I think he
        > said
        > > the ticket is like $1200. So, if you're wealthy,
        > or
        > > REALLY into video games, email me off-list.
        >
        > According to the E3 site, the most expensive pass is
        > their Super Pass
        > which is $725 (only $650 if you buy it before Friday
        > this week). Not
        > sure what he's offering for $1200? Two tickets,
        > maybe???

        I thought that's what he said, but perhaps I was
        mistaken. If you're interested, I'll double check with him.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • helgaorg
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2006
          Just to make sure ya'll are aware, E3's entrance policies have been
          getting tougher and tougher each year. Don't expect to get in with
          someone else's pass unless you have their ID as well.

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Alan Woodard" <ogma01@...>