E3 Ticket for sale

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
      There's a guy I work with who's stuck with an extra
      ticket for E3. It's in L.A., the week of May 10th.
      You'd have to handle flying out there and hotels
      yourself, and buy the ticket at cost. I think he said
      the ticket is like $1200. So, if you're wealthy, or
      REALLY into video games, email me off-list.

      swift underscore 4 at yahoo.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Scott Alan Woodard
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Eric <swift_4@...> wrote:

        > There's a guy I work with who's stuck with an extra
        > ticket for E3. It's in L.A., the week of May 10th.
        > You'd have to handle flying out there and hotels
        > yourself, and buy the ticket at cost. I think he said
        > the ticket is like $1200. So, if you're wealthy, or
        > REALLY into video games, email me off-list.

        According to the E3 site, the most expensive pass is their Super Pass
        which is $725 (only $650 if you buy it before Friday this week). Not
        sure what he's offering for $1200? Two tickets, maybe???

        ~Ogma
      • Eric
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
          --- Scott Alan Woodard <ogma01@...> wrote:

          > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Eric
          > <swift_4@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > There's a guy I work with who's stuck with an
          > extra
          > > ticket for E3. It's in L.A., the week of May 10th.
          > > You'd have to handle flying out there and hotels
          > > yourself, and buy the ticket at cost. I think he
          > said
          > > the ticket is like $1200. So, if you're wealthy,
          > or
          > > REALLY into video games, email me off-list.
          >
          > According to the E3 site, the most expensive pass is
          > their Super Pass
          > which is $725 (only $650 if you buy it before Friday
          > this week). Not
          > sure what he's offering for $1200? Two tickets,
          > maybe???

          I thought that's what he said, but perhaps I was
          mistaken. If you're interested, I'll double check with him.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • helgaorg
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 7, 2006
            Just to make sure ya'll are aware, E3's entrance policies have been
            getting tougher and tougher each year. Don't expect to get in with
            someone else's pass unless you have their ID as well.

            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Alan Woodard" <ogma01@...>