Re: Heroscape on sale at Target

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
      Thanks for the info. Are these the arctic/winter expansions, or which
      ones?

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cvonh" <curseyoukhan@...> wrote:

      > the latest expansions are going for $10. I found 1 at the Watertown
      > Target. Good luck...

    • cvonh
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2006
        These are wave 4 -- zanafor's discovery. I haven't heard any reports
        of either the arctic expansion or the castle being out in the stores
        yet. But funagain does have pix of them and says you can pre-order. I
        haven't gone that far myself ... yet...