Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Hosting a Heroscape Tournament

  • melsboy617@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4 11:10 AM
      we are looking for someone to head up a heroscape tourney at major game day.
      I have a guy now to teach but it would be nice to have someone take the
      reins as someone in charge of the tournement.

    • x q
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 7 12:13 AM
        There are a decent number of Boston area Heroscape members at Heroscapehq.com, if we could find a place I'm sure there could atleast be a decent turnout

      • cvonh
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 8 8:47 AM
          I'd be happy to help out with/participate in this. I don't think I
          could do it before July, though. drop me an email and lets chat.
          curseyoukhan (((AT))) gmail

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, x q <packerfan8604@...> wrote:

          > There are a decent number of Boston area Heroscape members at
          Heroscapehq.com, if we could find a place I'm sure there could atleast
          be a decent turnout

        • Eric
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 9 1:01 AM
            This may be old news, but my local Target in Attleboro
            has Malidon's Prophecy expansions for Heroscape. This
            was either the first or second expansion. So it looks
            like Hasbro is actually rereleasing older sets. I am
            happily shocked.

            My collection is now complete...until they get the
            newest expansions.

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • tmredden
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 9 5:02 AM
              Yes, my local WalMart has had Malliddon's Prophecy for a month or so, still awaiting any sign of Zanafor's Discovery. I'd like to see just one store with EVERYTHING. Think that will ever happen?

              - Todd