Heroscape on sale at Target

  • cvonh
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
      the latest expansions are going for $10. I found 1 at the Watertown
      Target. Good luck...
    • Dan
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
        Thanks for the info. Are these the arctic/winter expansions, or which
        ones?

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cvonh" <curseyoukhan@...> wrote:

        > the latest expansions are going for $10. I found 1 at the Watertown
        > Target. Good luck...

      • cvonh
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2006
          These are wave 4 -- zanafor's discovery. I haven't heard any reports
          of either the arctic expansion or the castle being out in the stores
          yet. But funagain does have pix of them and says you can pre-order. I
          haven't gone that far myself ... yet...