Re: Hosting a Heroscape Tournament

  • cvonh
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4 9:54 AM
      I also have access to a large free space on weekend evenings. Plus:
      its free (well, sort of ... I pay tuition to the school). Minus: It's
      on a bus line in Watertown but far from any subway.

      good to know about the majorgameday H'scape event.

    • melsboy617@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 4 11:10 AM
        we are looking for someone to head up a heroscape tourney at major game day.
        I have a guy now to teach but it would be nice to have someone take the
        reins as someone in charge of the tournement.

      • x q
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 7 12:13 AM
          There are a decent number of Boston area Heroscape members at Heroscapehq.com, if we could find a place I'm sure there could atleast be a decent turnout

        • cvonh
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 8 8:47 AM
            I'd be happy to help out with/participate in this. I don't think I
            could do it before July, though. drop me an email and lets chat.
            curseyoukhan (((AT))) gmail

            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, x q <packerfan8604@...> wrote:

            > There are a decent number of Boston area Heroscape members at
            Heroscapehq.com, if we could find a place I'm sure there could atleast
            be a decent turnout

          • Eric
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 9 1:01 AM
              This may be old news, but my local Target in Attleboro
              has Malidon's Prophecy expansions for Heroscape. This
              was either the first or second expansion. So it looks
              like Hasbro is actually rereleasing older sets. I am
              happily shocked.

              My collection is now complete...until they get the
              newest expansions.

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • tmredden
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 9 5:02 AM
                Yes, my local WalMart has had Malliddon's Prophecy for a month or so, still awaiting any sign of Zanafor's Discovery. I'd like to see just one store with EVERYTHING. Think that will ever happen?

                - Todd