Major Game Day 2K6

  • majortech617
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2006
      This is just an update for Major Game Day on May 27th in Boston. 12
      hour gaming con.

      The pre-registration is now open. Payment can be made at paypal.com
      my email for the site is melsboy617@....
      tickets are $10 or $8 for groups five or more.
      Pre-reging enters your name twice for the door prize plus you recieve a
      free unique gift speacily made just for this event.
      Please include names of participants when registering.
      for more info on the game day please visit:
      www.myspace.com/majorgameday

      or email me: melsboy617@...

      Thanks and see you in May

      Mike Major
    • majortech617
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 27, 2006
        Major Game Day in Boston on June 3rd. This event is going to be great
        and special. We have a great list of games already with more to come.
        If you have some games you want to bring please do and if you could
        forward the list to us we can add them to our list.

        We will have a Tichu tournement, Texas Hold'Em tournement and an
        Independant Game Designs Demo station. Where all potential designers
        can give a pitch and demo to the gameing public.

        We have gifts for pre registration. A door prize drawing was
        graciously donated by Cambridge Games Factory. There will be other
        prizes for the different tournaments. If you come with a group of 5
        or more the cost is only $8 per person otherwise its $10. The cost
        will help cover the cost of the hotel room and the gifts/prizes. Also
        pre-registering gets you two entries for the door prize.

        This is going to be a great time, bring your friends, bring your
        family support gaming. If you would like to pre reg we have set up a
        pay pal acount: melsboy617@.... We encourage a pre pay because we
        have come up with a great unique gift to give.

        The event will be held at HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS IN DORCHETSER, MA.
        (http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/boshj) from 10am to
        10pm. Directions are on the website. Snacks and Drinks will be
        available and coffee, hot chocolate and water will be complimentary.
        Bickfords, polish deli's and pizza and Chinese close by and deliver.

        If you have a favorite game and you would like to teach just let us
        know. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact
        us.

        Thank you

        Michael and Melissa Majorowski
        PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE
        www.myspace.com/majorgameday
      • Hstings1066@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 28, 2006
          Hello,

          Is there a buy-in fee to join in on the Texas Hold'em tournament or is it
          free to play in it? Is it no-limit?

          Thanks,
          Bryan Johnson
          www.SalemGamer.com

          In a message dated 4/27/2006 11:29:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          melsboy617@... writes:
[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          www.SalemGamer.com

        • majortech617
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2 10:51 PM
            Major Game Day is only a few days away. I can say I truely appreciate
            the pre-reg and interests so far. I also appreciate the hard work
            that goes into organizing the yearly Unity Games events. David and
            gang deserve a huge round of applause for their efforts.

            This is going to be a great time and it's only going to get better.
            Some info again:

            10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
            $10.00 per person
            $8.00 per person (group of 5 or more)
            Free coffie, water, hot chocolate
            Snack Bar
            shuttle pick up
            Great Games!!!

            Holiday Inn Express BOSTON 69 BOSTON STREET BOSTON, MA 02125 UNITED
            STATES Driving Directions 93 SOUTH: TAKE EXIT 18. FOLLOW SIGNS FOR
            SOUTH BAY/ANDREW SQUARE. HOTEL ON RIGHT. 93 NORTH: TAKE EXIT 16. END
            OF RAMP TURN LEFT ON SOUTHAMPTON ST. AT NEXT LIGHT TAKE SHARP LEFT.
            HOTEL ON RIGHT NEXT TO SHELL GAS STATION. Free Parking is available
            right at the hotel. Public transportation- take the train to andrew
            sq (redline) when you arrive call 617-288-3030 and a complimentary
            shuttle will come and pick you up and drop you off at the door.

            The pre-reg deadline is over.

            http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/boshj

            Once again the paypal account to send pre-reg to is:
            melsboy(@)aol.com - remove parenthesis when sending money

            We would also like to thank our generous sponsers:

            Cambridge Games Factory
            The Complete Strategist

            See you Saterday!!!

            mike majorowski
          • tmredden
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 3 8:12 AM
              I'm thoroughly confused. I thought "Major Game Day" was TODAY!? Nowhere in your message below does it state what date the event is being held, though it says "Major Game Day is only a few days away." I don't understand. I think you are confusing a lot of people. (Sorry).

              - Todd
[...]

              Classic board game Game board game Risk board game