Re: [Unity_Games] Hosting a Heroscape Tournament

  • melsboy617@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 3, 2006
      We will be having a a Heroscape Tournament at Major Game Day on May 27th in
      Boston. Would you like to help with it?

      For more info about Major Game Day please visit

      _www.myspace.com/majorgameday_ (http://www.myspace.com/majorgameday)

    • cvonh
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 4, 2006
        I also have access to a large free space on weekend evenings. Plus:
        its free (well, sort of ... I pay tuition to the school). Minus: It's
        on a bus line in Watertown but far from any subway.

        good to know about the majorgameday H'scape event.

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 4, 2006
          we are looking for someone to head up a heroscape tourney at major game day.
          I have a guy now to teach but it would be nice to have someone take the
          reins as someone in charge of the tournement.

        • x q
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 7, 2006
            There are a decent number of Boston area Heroscape members at Heroscapehq.com, if we could find a place I'm sure there could atleast be a decent turnout

          • cvonh
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 8, 2006
              I'd be happy to help out with/participate in this. I don't think I
              could do it before July, though. drop me an email and lets chat.
              curseyoukhan (((AT))) gmail

              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, x q <packerfan8604@...> wrote:

              > There are a decent number of Boston area Heroscape members at
              Heroscapehq.com, if we could find a place I'm sure there could atleast
              be a decent turnout

            • Eric
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
                This may be old news, but my local Target in Attleboro
                has Malidon's Prophecy expansions for Heroscape. This
                was either the first or second expansion. So it looks
                like Hasbro is actually rereleasing older sets. I am
                happily shocked.

                My collection is now complete...until they get the
                newest expansions.

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • tmredden
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
                  Yes, my local WalMart has had Malliddon's Prophecy for a month or so, still awaiting any sign of Zanafor's Discovery. I'd like to see just one store with EVERYTHING. Think that will ever happen?

                  - Todd