Re: [Unity_Games] Hosting a Heroscape Tournament

  • Bill Kaplan
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 3, 2006
      Danger Planet in Waltham has a lot of gaming space. I'm sure there
      are other stores in the area that do as well. Contacting one of them
      to see if there's interest in hosting a tournament would probably be
      a good way to get started if you want to avoid big hall rental fees.

      Bill Kaplan

    • melsboy617@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 3, 2006
        We will be having a a Heroscape Tournament at Major Game Day on May 27th in
        Boston. Would you like to help with it?

        For more info about Major Game Day please visit

        _www.myspace.com/majorgameday_ (http://www.myspace.com/majorgameday)

      • cvonh
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 4, 2006
          I also have access to a large free space on weekend evenings. Plus:
          its free (well, sort of ... I pay tuition to the school). Minus: It's
          on a bus line in Watertown but far from any subway.

          good to know about the majorgameday H'scape event.

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 4, 2006
            we are looking for someone to head up a heroscape tourney at major game day.
            I have a guy now to teach but it would be nice to have someone take the
            reins as someone in charge of the tournement.

          • x q
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 7, 2006
              There are a decent number of Boston area Heroscape members at Heroscapehq.com, if we could find a place I'm sure there could atleast be a decent turnout

            • cvonh
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 8, 2006
                I'd be happy to help out with/participate in this. I don't think I
                could do it before July, though. drop me an email and lets chat.
                curseyoukhan (((AT))) gmail

                --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, x q <packerfan8604@...> wrote:

                > There are a decent number of Boston area Heroscape members at
                Heroscapehq.com, if we could find a place I'm sure there could atleast
                be a decent turnout

              • Eric
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
                  This may be old news, but my local Target in Attleboro
                  has Malidon's Prophecy expansions for Heroscape. This
                  was either the first or second expansion. So it looks
                  like Hasbro is actually rereleasing older sets. I am
                  happily shocked.

                  My collection is now complete...until they get the
                  newest expansions.

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • tmredden
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
                    Yes, my local WalMart has had Malliddon's Prophecy for a month or so, still awaiting any sign of Zanafor's Discovery. I'd like to see just one store with EVERYTHING. Think that will ever happen?

                    - Todd